Thursday, March 5, 2009

Technorati

Technorati is a website that indexes blogs similar to google, however getting technorati to index your site looks a bit more complicated with adding code whereas google will index anything. I can see where people who are really interested in blogging would love a site like this. It shows the most popular blogs, tags, pics and video as well as the latest blogging trends and subjects. I haven't really caught on to the whole blogging thing yet, with the exception of being familiar with how blogs are used to improve website search optimization. This 2.0 blog is the first personal blog I have ever written; I guess I am a little behind in this whole area. I would probably prefer to search for interesting blogs through delicious, the interface for technorati seems a little crowded and difficult to navigate. I don't see myself becoming a real serious blogger anytime soon, so technorati probably wouldn't be something I would use on a day to day basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment